I am an Independent Investment Advisor.
What does that mean? What are the benefits? What difference might a relationship with an Independent Investment Advisor make for you and your loved ones?
If you work with me:
- I’ll listen to you, and endeavor to create a strong relationship. I am not a salesman, and I won’t attempt to force a sales agenda on you. To advise you capably, I must know you; the way you want to invest, the way you want to live, and the values you live by. I will work with you to gain an understanding of your unique situation, and advise you accordingly.
- I will strive to focus on what matters to you. I’m not required to “push” any particular products on my clients. I can focus on what matters to them. Being independent means, among other things, that I am free to recommend a wide array of investment products, regardless of who offers them. I enjoy being objective, and telling it like it is.
- I will aim to help you understand investment concepts. I’ll do my best to avoid the financial jargon, and translate it into plain English.
- I am free to collaborate with you and advise you objectively as we design a written financial plan to address your concerns and establish a path toward your goals and dreams. That’s right, a written plan. Some people do not have any financial plan, let alone a plan to direct wealth according to their priorities.
- I will be here for you. I’ll aspire to understand and value your financial priorities and goals, and to serve you accordingly. My aim will be to help you work toward making educated investment decisions.
If this sounds good to you, and/or if you’d like more information, Please reach out if you have something on your mind. I look forward to hearing from you.
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. This material was developed and produced by FMG Suite to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. FMG Suite, LLC, is not affiliated with the named representative, broker-dealer, state- or SEC-registered investment advisory firm. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.